Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shavout Hike

Dear Blog,

Happy Shavout! Future hubby and I did pleasure ourselves on the traditional luxury of feasting on the calorie laden, scrumptious cheesecake and blintzes for Shavout this year. Instead, we decided to go on a late night hike...different I know. We took a rhythmic steady pace and caught up on our day which in itself is bonding AND theraputic. The last leg of our journey was tough for me, my right knee was hurting me something aweful and I was limping as it started to swell. Howies wanted to piggyback me but I refused; mentally strengthening myself. I wore a pedometre to track the kilometres as well as my steps and was surprised to find that we did 9km and 12,052 steps. AWESOME job for day 1 of hiking! Go team go!

No comments:

Post a Comment